Page 7 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3567891121 ... LastLast

Thread: "Collecting" Hang-Ups

1. Yeah. Kids really don't show enough deference around people who went through Sonic 2.

You guys are weird.

lol, I won't deny that.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    Yeah. Kids really don't show enough deference around people who went through Sonic 2.

You guys are weird.
    It doesn't have to be sonic 2. It can be anything.

You want to have a hard time in life, tell people older than you their business in shitty condescending way.

4. Personal experience, eh?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

And there you go. Sass mouth getting a dig.

6. Nah, I get it. I'd be pretty pissed if some hotshot who just started working started trying to tell me how corporate jobs worked. For example.

7. such subtlety.

Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    Would you give the same respect to someone on a guitar message board who's accumulated whatever number of instruments throughout their life and posts about it that you would someone younger who went on eBay and bought the same guitar models and many more and posts about it?

You would welcome them both equally?

Like I said, I see it as a weird prejudice because the person just coming in could be great, but they'd have to work for my respect (which is worth shit anyway.)

That's just posting on a message board. Imagine the same duo making individual videos, or starting podcasts.

edit: It's probably more of an attitude issue with me. I guess it would depend heavily on the tone of what they do.
    Oh, I totally get it. I just don't care anymore.

Keep in mind that I get irrationally angry when I see a dude walking around in a kilt, or in fucking furry accessories. I've got my own douche cross to bear.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post

Keep in mind that I get irrationally angry when I see a dude walking around in a kilt, or in fucking furry accessories. I've got my own douche cross to bear.
    I've... seen things... you'd probably rage out about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

I refuse to imagine.