Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Monster Hunter X (cross) aka Monster Hunter Generations

1. I still turn this on but not for long stretches. I want to play more but Destiny has been taking all of my time recently.

I've been doing a couple event qs or charm runs every night or so, but I haven't even done any of the elder HR unlock monsters yet (akantor, ukanlos, amatsu, alatreon) despite having them all unlocked. I also want to do all my deviants, but it just feels weird and selfish going online and posting my own, so I've just done a few early levels solo.
    John / JohnNiner / Niner

2. Quote Originally Posted by Darmonde View Post
    I still turn this on but not for long stretches. I want to play more but Destiny has been taking all of my time recently.

I've been doing a couple event qs or charm runs every night or so, but I haven't even done any of the elder HR unlock monsters yet (akantor, ukanlos, amatsu, alatreon) despite having them all unlocked. I also want to do all my deviants, but it just feels weird and selfish going online and posting my own, so I've just done a few early levels solo.
    Same here! I haven't beaten any of the big dogs yet (except for the LR elder dragon hub quests).

I do like picking it up for short stretches and doing some Deadeye leveling whenever I find a prowler room.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

Play every day. As much as possible in hr. Fighting hr nakarkos. Having a good time with adept dual blades. Mainly using switch axe. Hammer. And long sword aside from dual blades. Wish it had g rank. Hyper monster aren't the spike in skill i was hoping for. But the event monsters are always buffed. Need to get my strider armor

2 New Hunting styles.

Prowlers get Aerial and Adept Styles.

G rank Hub.

Deviant Diablos.

FUCKING ROCKET WYVERN!!!

My dick is throbbing....THROBBING!!

Brave Style Looked at

6. I need to get back to MH Generations, want to check out the new DLC quests.

The reveal of MH Double Cross is exciting, now we know the title that Capcom forecasted 2M sales for in this financial year. I wonder how they will handle this in the West, after going ahead and releasing Generations this year.

Obviously there's now a lot of speculation about a potential Switch version, including the announced Japanese release date of March 18th, 2017 for MH XX in relation to the March 2017 launch. I hope we do see a Switch version that's released day and date with the 3DS, I'd be more excited about that. Maybe it's just me, but an expanded HD version at $60 for brand new hardware - that can be portable and played on the TV, with a Pro Controller even - is more enticing than a $30-40 3DS release, the majority of which I already own and have played through in Generations.

Capcom has found success releasing launch games for new Nintendo hardware, with Super Street Fighter IV 3D for 3DS, Monster Hunter 3G/Ultimate for Wii U (near launch in West), and Monster Hunter 4G/Ultimate for New 3DS. It's worked out for them so I'd be surprised if they didn't try to continue that. We'll see if that holds true come January.
    Last edited by Geo; 02 Nov 2016 at 02:22 PM.

a

Brave style showcase.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mhxxswitch.png 
Views:	45 
Size:	253.9 KB 
ID:	80355

So this is a thing.. confirmed on Nintendo of japan website.