Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 24567810 ... LastLast

Thread: Monster Hunter X (cross) aka Monster Hunter Generations

1. TGS trailer, great game keeps looking great and you can play as a palico:

Look forward to Meownster Hunter X.
    Last edited by Geo; 14 Apr 2016 at 05:24 PM.

MHX is basically a love letter to fans. I'm down for that. I can't wait.

3. Sounds like Bushido nerfs you in some ways compared to guild, as well (outside having just one hunter art vs two for guild). They mentioned long sword cannot round slash normally, only after a just evade. Whoooo boy is that not worth it.

Hoping I win the lottery with SnS bushido. Please don't suck, big money, no whammies, stop.

Looking forward to "You're using GS but not striker? lol nub."

Intro video....HYPE!!!!

Promo video. how about that Gunlance hunter art. my body is ready mutha fuckas!!!!!

6. Holy crap. One of the new SnS exclusive coatings is an exhaust type that does KO to the head. Yeeesssssss.

I wonder if that invalidates shield bashes or buffs them? As of MH4 element/status was applied to shield strikes as well as sword strikes, after all.

Looking forward to Guild SnS with exhaust coating for consistent KO and ShoryuShield max rank for Burst KO, round force rank 1 (for the invincibility)+Bombadier+Speed Setup for stylish bombing without needing evade+1 or better and Rodeo God because SnS loves ledges.

Mount>two bombs>round force>wail on the head with exhaust>Shoryu for KO>two bombs>round force>continue wailing gonna be so sweet.
    Last edited by alan_fatima; 28 Nov 2015 at 08:43 PM.

Dinovaldo Evology

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    i fucking jizzed in my pants. good god im so happy. no g rank though. so this is probably the last MH on 3ds

10. Definitely looking forward to this.

Also, hopefully the title of the thread can be changed to "Monster Hunter X (cross) aka Monster Hunter Generations" to include the localized title.