Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 1012131415 LastLast

Thread: Monster Hunter X (cross) aka Monster Hunter Generations

1. Lol Switch. There's always MH World.

2. This (and unexpectedly finding a good deal on a Switch on Craigslist) was the one thing that pushed me over the edge on buying a Switch. So I'm a little pissed.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

3. It will probably come out here, but Capcom's gonna Capcom.

This is so pathetic. Look at this tweet:

Quote Originally Posted by @monsterhunter
    Just to clarify: our official response is we have not announced any plans to localize MHXX at this time.
    Get off the fence, pussies.

5. They did this same shit with Dragon's Dogma Online. Fuck Capcom.

Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    Fuck Capcom.
    I'll drink to that.

They're pushing for MonHun World and don't want to distract from it. I still believe this will come.

8. Well, it likely won't be any worse than the massive middle finger Sega's been giving us with PSO 2, so maybe someday we'll see it.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    This comment cost me $25 to get a copy of each to do the same (would have been less if I didn't insist on complete/mint). Worst case, I still can't get into it, and it'll save me $50 on the Switch version.
    My son and I did the same thing. It was the only time either of us really got into/enjoyed monhun.

10. We are still getting Monster Hunter Stories later this year. So I'm holding out hope!
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood