Page 1 of 15 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Monster Hunter X (cross) aka Monster Hunter Generations

Monster Hunter X (cross) aka Monster Hunter Generations

i am insane with hype

2. Already?! MH4U just came out here, what, 3 months ago?

I was really hoping the new one would be on anything but 3DS.

3. Oh damn.

So, would this be a "Best of" kinda situation with monsters and locales + crazy flashy moves?

4. Each weapon has 4 "hunting styles" to personalize the way you play, one of which will be very technical.

In the vid, both bowgun and Great Sword were able to use the monster as a platform to jump (after doing a vulnerable low-elevation front flip), so maybe that will be standard?
    Last edited by alan_fatima; 31 May 2015 at 11:34 AM.

5. Looks amazing, definitely looking forward to this.

ARBM. MH4 came out like 2 years ago in japan. if it follows the usual patter, we'll be getting MHXG insted of X. whch means we'll get it in 2017 or so.

Chaoofnee. it seems like it. The cross pertains to that there are 4 different towns, with 4 different flagship monsters, and every weapon will have 4 different play styles that will have their own move sets. and maybe special moves.

7. Looks pretty cool. If I still give a shit in the 2 or 3 years it'll take Capcom to release it over here, I might check it out.

Really wish they'd take this franchise off of handhelds though.

Quote Originally Posted by Xero_Kaiser View Post
    Looks pretty cool. If I still give a shit in the 2 or 3 years it'll take Capcom to release it over here, I might check it out.

Really wish they'd take this franchise off of handhelds though.
    im glad its on handhelds. i probably wouldnt play it as much if it was only on a main console.

9. Quote Originally Posted by JBNagis View Post
    im glad its on handhelds. i probably wouldnt play it as much if it was only on a main console.
    Agreed. Monster Hunter on handhelds is the best for train rides!

I devoured MH4U so I am pretty much ready for this.

I love the slow shift towards more agility that the series is taking. All these experiments so far have paid off and made the game way more dynamic and fun.