Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Kung Fury doesn't need a Thread

1. Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	QLErXOK.gif 
Views:	777 
Size:	1.39 MB 
ID:	76872  

2. NOT THE POWER STREAM!

That reviewer isn't wrong. There is a lack of good modern b movies that try hard but fall short because of talent or funds. So much of the new stuff is just self parody.

4. btw, J-Tro's legitimately funny movie with no winks, self-parody or intentional bad acting:

5. Yeah, Danger 5 did the shooting through the phone gag too. It's not like Danger 5 was the first to do a joke about things coming through phones though.

I thought Kung Fury was amazing, lots of good jokes and it looked great.

6. It was the first thing to spring to mind. I want to say I've seen that gag before but I can't place where. Police Squad/Naked Gun?

It was funny to watch with some friends, and the 30 minute limit kept it from getting to be too much. I liked it.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

GHOST DAD YOU FUCKS

9. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    I've been meaning to watch Danger 5 for a while. Is it really everything here done first & better? Hitler is even the bad guy in it too, right??
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C1f573I.gif 
Views:	246 
Size:	908.4 KB 
ID:	76874  

10. If you want to make a legit bad/funny movie just hire homeless people and drunks as your actors.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww