Thread: Mega Man TV Series

Megaman Mega Man TV Series

Quote Originally Posted by IGN
    Capcom has announced that Mega Man will be starring in an all-new, 26 episode television series in 2017.

Dentsu Entertainment USA will partner with Man of Action Entertainment to develop the Mega Man series for a global audience. Man of Action is known as the creators of Ben 10 and Generation Rex.

"We are very excited about the opportunity to introduce an all-new Mega Man to loyal fans and kids," Dentsu Entertainment CEO Yuichi Kinoshita said of the upcoming show.

Dentsu Entertainment will hold worldwide broadcast and licensing rights "for all aspects of the new Mega Man TV series," under the deal announced today by Capcom.

Duncan Rouleau of Man of Action said the company is looking forward to creating "something new that still respects the long tradition of the character."
    Link

2. Man of Action is also responsible for Ultimate Spider-Man and Avengers on Disney XD. Mega Man is in good hands imo.

3. Super fighting robot.

4. There will be a trailer, and then it will be canceled.
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    Man of Action is also responsible for Ultimate Spider-Man and Avengers on Disney XD. Mega Man is in good hands imo.
    Earth's Mightiest Heroes (yay), or Assemble (boo)?

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

6. Man of action, huh? So Rock is going to a yappy smart-aleck. Well, I guess they can say the first cartoon is part of a long tradition, too!

"Well, excuuuuuse me, sis."

They needed to make more videogame cartoons back in the day. Then there could be an army of yappy smart-alecks.
    Last edited by alan_fatima; 02 Jun 2015 at 09:22 PM.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Space Pirate Roberts View Post
    Earth's Mightiest Heroes (yay), or Assemble (boo)?
    Assemble I think Assemble sucks because EMH was THE BEST.

8. Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus View Post
    Super fighting robot.
    Obligatory.