Page 1 of 40 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Dark Souls 3

1. Dark Souls 3

With Miyazaki at the helm.

http://www.vg247.com/2015/06/02/sour...-announcement/

Please let it be true.

These are starting to get awfully close together. At least it seems that way.

3. I skipped 2 (although I bought it on PC recently and dabbled a little), so this is perfect timing personally. As much as I loved Bloodborne, it really made me want to go back and play Dark Souls again. Which I did.

The idea of a real Souls game with a Bloodborne+ level of polish would be incredible.

4. It seems way too soon so I have my doubts.

Wouldn't mind a newer port of the first Dark Souls though.

Yeah, I'm not burned out yet, but I don't think I want to see these become annual either.

6. Even if this gets announced at E3, we won't see it for at least a year. I wouldn't be surprised if this has a two-year cycle.

I'm not sick of these games yet, not by a long shot, and I don't at all mind the thought of Miyazaki continuing to refine them. Bloodborne was better than Dark Souls in a lot of ways, and Dark Souls was better than Demon's Souls practically across the board for me.

7. By the time this comes out it will be longer than two years since DS2 was released.

8. Bloodborn is just Dark Souls by another name.

No different than Black Ops and Modern Warfare alternating years. Yeah they're different series, but not really. If 2016 has a Dark Souls in say March or April then it's a yearly release for three years running. Then Bloodborn 2 will come out in 2017, mark my words.

9. I doubt this is coming in 2016.

But if it is I'd be happy because at this point I trust Miyazaki to deliver.
    Last edited by FirstBlood; 02 Jun 2015 at 07:01 PM.