Page 30 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1626282930313234 ... LastLast

Thread: Dark Souls 3

Old demon king was bullshit. Deacons of the deep was weaksauce. Exploring the demom ruins. Fuck this place. God damn screaming pyromantic goat fuckers. Love my abyss walker gear though. So badass

2. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    I can never get summoned for Darkmoon and it frustrates the hell out of me. Farming those goddamn proofs from the Silver Knights to get the miracle achievement was hell on earth.
    It happened at a really alarming rate in the Archdragon Peak, to the point I wasn't getting stuff done actually. Just started doing Aldrich Faithful, staying in the area and it's been pretty fun. But that one I only need 10 items, and I already had 6 so it'll go fast.

Figured out I only need 4 rings from the base level because I didn't know you needed all levels in your inventory for the achievement and started selling the lesser versions when I got the plus 1s. Got all +1s, now I need all the +2s and I believe there's one +3. Also just the covenant spells for those, then gotta give the Eyes to the Fire Keeper and it's done! I actually really want to take this game to NG+7 though, so I'll be playing for a long ass time.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

3. Quote Originally Posted by JBNagis View Post
    Old demon king was bullshit. Deacons of the deep was weaksauce. Exploring the demom ruins. Fuck this place. God damn screaming pyromantic goat fuckers. Love my abyss walker gear though. So badass
    Demon king is easy but will almost def kill you the first time due to the surprise.

I thought deacons was a cool fight although a bit too easy.

Pontiff, Lothric and Nameless are the roughest fights in the game IMO.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Space Pirate Roberts View Post
    No. Most levels have one NPC invader who will invade when you reach a certain spot in the level (if you are embered and haven't beaten that level's boss). But you WANT to fight them, they drop items you can't get any other way.
    Yeah, it was an NPC, some mushroom-headed guy in the swamp that got owned quickly.

I got to the Crystal Sage and was pounding the hell out of him until he had only a little energy left. I guess that's when he realized he was in a fight because he suddenly did massive damage to me. I need new armor, but the starting set is still the best I've found. Argh.

Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    Demon king is easy but will almost def kill you the first time due to the surprise.

I thought deacons was a cool fight although a bit too easy.

Pontiff, Lothric and Nameless are the roughest fights in the game IMO.

talk about not being ready. i walked into the abyss walkers room half hazardly. like whats this place.... than boom. abyss walkers. fun fight, but god damn that was a bitch. love the game though. going to finish this and go through demon souls. that one a hole tried to trap me in teh tower. but i escaped though. and he dissapeared. can i kill that ass hole?

6. Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    Yeah, it was an NPC, some mushroom-headed guy in the swamp that got owned quickly.

I got to the Crystal Sage and was pounding the hell out of him until he had only a little energy left. I guess that's when he realized he was in a fight because he suddenly did massive damage to me. I need new armor, but the starting set is still the best I've found. Argh.
    Don't bother with the armor, the difference between the lightest sets and the heaviest sets is pretty minor actually, all that's important is that you are wearing something in every slot.

And yes, you can always kill patches but he does have a bit of value alive
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

7. This is hilarious. Ladder PVP!

8. I found a decent set of armor that protects well enough and doesn't hinder my movement.

The Crystal Sage kept kicking my ass, so I instead went across the crab lake and down the stairs past the two warriors. I ended up completing the entire swamp level without a poison ring or anything. The boss at the top of the tower was the easiest I've ever fought in a Souls game, and he never even touched me. I just aggro'ed him with an arrow and retreated to the staircase. Then, I just pelted him in the face with arrows until he fell. He can't go down the stairs, and if you stick to the left side halfway down, you can hit him while being out of range of his club.

After I did the swamp, I went back and FINALLY managed to kill the Sage. I don't know why it was so hard, but now I can go do the cathedral section.

9. The Cathedral is awesome and daunting when you first get there, still one of my favorite areas.

Been doing a lot of covenant work before I start again, I really want to keep leveling and blow through most of the third playthrough so I'm getting the online stuff taken care of first. People really don't handle estoc spamming too well.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

10. Oh god, you're one of those people? I've been invading a lot and all the estoc and dark sword idiots are annoying as hell, though it does feel great wrecking them to show the, they're not invincible when using it. Lorians Greatsword sword art is great for that, it has hyper armor so it goes right through the spam and does crazy damage.

Also I love that From added purples and sunbro invasions. It makes for insanely fun invasions. Had me as a purple, host with a phantom, sunbro invades and then two blues get summoned, it was insane and so much fun.
    Last edited by bbobb; 23 May 2016 at 12:13 AM.