Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2636383940

Thread: Dark Souls 3

1. Murder everyone.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

2. I already killed everyone I don't need any longer in Firelink!

3. I'm kind of burned out on this series. I got to the end of part 3, beat part 2, and started part 1 again. I got to the Capra Demon and remembered just how shitty a boss fight it is (love how the camera clips into the walls and trees!), and it just wasn't fun anymore. I think I'll back off for a while until the DLC for DS 3 hits, otherwise, I'm done with this series. I can only redo the same areas so many times before I want to shove a boot up someone's ass. I think playing the previous versions has turned me off greatly, as they do not age well AT ALL after playing part 3. Seriously, I was considering going through DS 1 and Demon's Souls again, but I sincerely doubt I will. The flaws in these games are just so much more apparent now that I really have no interest in playing them again at all.

4. Have you played 'borne yet, Melf?

5. No PS4.

6. I really wish I had waited to trade my Mendicant's Staff for Solaire's shield now that I'm farming souls to buy chunks here on the back end. And I still didn't get the Symbol of Avarice despite finding a mimic I missed and reloading the area a bunch of times.

7. Like cigs, I beat the game but I'm still buying up chunks to fix up the weapons I like.

Just chillin' on the fight club scene. Black Knight Greataxe is my new main. It may not be the best weapon but it hits hard and fast, and has an awesome moveset.

Last night I ran into a gank squad running a phony fight club. I ran up to the edge of the arena with the host and his phantom and suddenly the host took an unprovoked swing at me. I quickly dashed out and ran into an Aldrich phantom. Together we ran back toward the Pontiff arena. The Aldrich phantom tied up the white phantom while the host ran back to the arena, trying to summon more help. The white phantom died, and I trapped the host in the stairway leading to the bonfire. I launched his ass with an R2 golfswing into the fog door.

I'M SORRY
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

8. Lol, awesome.

9. So I was doing some PVP duels last night at Pontiff. I was using the BKGA, wearing the Golden headpiece, the one you get from the Nameless King. I dueled some guy who was also wielding a BKGA. I beat him pretty quickly. A few minutes later he sent me a message. I figured it would be the usual "u suck git gud" retard spam, but he turned out to be a nice guy looking for to help him beat the Nameless King. Immediately I agreed, and I met him next to the Belfry bonfire and put in his password (BTW I had no idea you could lay down password-only summon signs).

And so we started fighting the Nameless King. It didn't go well at first. He died to the AoE ground fire attack and the spear slams in the first phase a few times. I made a couple unforced errors in the first phase myself, dying completely by accident (which made me feel awful; made him waste an ember ). But we kept at it. I fed him tips during the breaks, and he got better and better each time. I got worried that he would quit about 45 minutes in, when he told me about his dwindling ember supply. So I dropped him some embers to keep him going. I was determined to see him through.

And then finally, FINALLY...after about maybe 16-18 tries...we did it. Dude sent me a torrent of texts afterwards. He was clearly ecstatic. It was a real old school Souls moment.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

10. Didn't realize that the DLC release date had been pushed up to today. Just finished installing!