Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Toy Soldiers: War Chest (PC, PS4, One)

Toy Soldiers: War Chest (PC, PS4, One)

Quote Originally Posted by Eurogamer
    While the main game will contain four unlicensed toy armies, the spruced up Hall of Fame Edition will add an additional four licensed armies to the mix.

The two that have been announced thus far are He-Man and G.I. Joe. The former comes with his Battle Cat, Eternian warriors, and Eternia. G.I. Joe's set will include his squad members, such as field commander Duke.

The additional two licensed armies have yet to be announced.
    Link

If they can get G.I. Joe, they can probably get Transformers, right? Disney is almost certainly going to ruin what would be the best mash up ever, though Turtles would be a reasonable substitute.

edit: MASK is also Hasbro I believe, so that might be more likely.

2. I was sold already, but shit. SOLD.

3. OK, I just realized you don't see any of the bad guys from the two cartoons in that trailer. So the two other armies are probably Cobra and Skeletors bunch. Which I'll be honest I'm still ok with.

4. Strange they make a fake girl set, and not Rainbow Brite or MLP since Hasbro seems to be in.

5. That is kind of a missed opportunity, but I'd guess Hasbro probably isn't okay with their girl toys in a war game, even one as PG-level as this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

6. I feel like this is targeted at my childhood but fails to look interesting in any way. If there was a Voltron army I'd consider it.

7. I get that they're plastic toys but the eyes are killing it for me.

Chux is having trouble jerking it to He-Man for the first time ever.

9. I still came.

This launches August 11/12, depending on the platform.