Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Toy Soldiers: War Chest (PC, PS4, One)

1. AssCreed? Lame. The fact that there are technically toys of it ("technically" because they're made for nerds to display, not for kids to play with) does not make it a classic toy franchise to be mentioned in the same breath as GI Joe and He-Man.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

2. Well I got Cobra right at least. I would have prefered Skeletor to be honest for the other one. Not sure how Assassins Creed gets stuffed into this.

3. It really should've just been Cobra and Skeletor for the last two, if they couldn't get rights for Transformers/Star Wars/TMNT/etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

Agreed. I'd be tempted to buy the extra armies a la carte just to avoid Assassin's Creed.

5. MUGEN meets 3rd Person Action, missing Omega Tom Hanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

6. This needs The Island of Unwanted Toys as a map.

7. What's the MSRP on this again?

Quote Originally Posted by Eurogamer
    The game's standard edition will include four fictitious armies, but you can add an additional four licensed armies by either purchasing the game's Hall of Fame edition ($29.99), snagging the Legendary Heroes' Pack ($14.99), or buying them individually ($4.99 each).
    Link

I'm guessing the standard edition will be $19.99, but it didn't cover that.

9. Yeah... I'm gonna wait in this.

10. So if you're getting this on the Xbox, maybe wait a bit. I got the physical copy last night and the load times are pretty terrible, and there are frame rate issues. Game feels just like the old one so far, so no complaints there.