Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Legend of Legacy (3DS), spiritual successor to SaGa series by ex-Square vets

1. I really don't see it as any worse than "Final Fantasy" or "Destiny" or "Donkey Kong" or any Batman game/movie/comic with a forgettable name with "Knight" somewhere in the title, and "Bravely Default", "Infinite Undiscovery", practically any Kingdom Hearts title are waaaaay worse.
    Donk

2. I actually liked the name Bravely Default. I haven't played the game, but the name has some character to it, and it does a better job of standing out.

Just comes down to opinion, though, I guess.

3. Title is stupid but I don't care if the game is good. Most JRPG names are stupid anyway (Final Fantasy, Lost Odyssey, Infinite Undiscovery, etc). I look forward to this.

Guys, guys, let's get back to what's important.

It has a rock'n frog character.
    Last edited by Fe 26; 26 Sep 2015 at 12:07 PM.

Games with amphibian and/or reptile characters are indeed better than those that don't. Notable examples include Dino Crisis, the Castlevania Mermen, The Elder Scrolls' Argonians, Star Fox's Slippy and some other Nintendo character from the early 1990s.

6. That explains Mortal Kombat > Street Fighter.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Games with amphibian and/or reptile characters are indeed better than those that don't. Notable examples include Dino Crisis, the Castlevania Mermen, The Elder Scrolls' Argonians, Star Fox's Slippy and some other Nintendo character from the early 1990s.
    Can't believe you forgot Chrono Trigger.

Think FF9 had one too

Mortal Kombat.

10. Frogger > Freeway