Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Cartoons that are So Fetch Thread

1. Was it the same one that we saw Sword of the Berserk in, or did you just check it out from the Art Institute along with Tom Thumb on the tv?
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

2. Probably. It was mid nineties.

Speaking of mid nineties, I'm watching The Maxx all the way through for the first time probably ever.

"Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

3. 2

Last Episode
    Last edited by Doc Holliday; 19 Jul 2015 at 11:07 PM.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

4. I enjoyed that series very much when I was younger.

The last person I tried to show it to was very convinced she figured it out like two episodes in and wouldn't watch the rest until she looked up the plot on Wikipedia to prove herself right. She was completely wrong.

5. Ha! I only read a few comics. Did it hold up to the end (#35?)?

6. I barely remember, but I want to say the cartoon ended it at a better spot.

7. Steven Universe has been pretty awesome so far, best thing on Cartoon Network.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

8. The Gravity Falls ARG is about to come to a close.
    https://www.periscope.tv/w/1BRJjkoLrYaxw#
    She drove 7 hours to deliver a key to a PO box in LA. Jason Ritter dressed as Dipper and a lot of cast and crew are waiting for her now.

I may go back and watch little witch academy now.