Page 1 of 8 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers: Devastation

1. Transformers: Devastation

This sounds too good to be true. I'm expecting Korra-tier here.

http://www.siliconera.com/2015/06/13...rmers-brawler/

Seems like Best Buy Canada leaked this. Here's their description that I got from SiliconEra:

Overview
    Face off against Megatron and battle it out with the Decepticons in Transformers Devestation. Equipped with fast action capabilities, this game allows for instant robot to vehicle attacks, slam downs, counterattacks, and infinite combos for a unique master combat system. Five difficulty levels also deliver hours of intense gameplay.

More Information

Autobots face off against the Decepticons when Megatron discovers a way to harness the enormous power of plasma energy to cyberform Earth
    PlatinumGames signature fast action allows instant robot to vehicle attacks, slam downs, counterattacks, and infinite combos for a unique master combat system
    Features 5 playable Autobots including Optimus Prime, Bubblebee, Sideswipe, Wheeljack, and Grimlock
    A deep customization system and 5 difficulty levels with overhauls in enemy composition deliver hours of intense gameplay
    Actors from the original TV series reprising their roles include Peter Cullen (Optimus Prime), Dan Gilvezan (Bubblebee), Frank Welker (Megatron and Soundwave), and more
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Is this a Street of Rage-style brawler, or is it a SF2 type fighter?

3. I'm expecting this this to be another bottom rung Wayforward-esque paying the bills game but would love to be pleasantly surprised. If they just make this a reskin of Anarchy Reigns it'll be great.

4. This is a paying the bills game, but it'll have a bigger budget than Korra. My expectations aren't, like, Bayonetta or anything, but I think this will be pretty good. Visuals already look better than Korra, too!

5. I'm optimistic that it won't be another Korra because it's full price.

We'll see.

I'd be happy with those images in a warforcybertron like game (and neither of the cybtron games are perfect).

7. Dat 80s shine.

8. Calm down with that light bloom, son.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

its like they'd only seen the OG opening.

which isn't the worst thing. The opening had better animation than the show.

10. The opening was better than the rest of the show, like nearly every other 80s cartoon. They had some amazing openings though.
    Donk