Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 35678 LastLast

Thread: Transformers: Devastation

1. This is $20 at Best Buy today (or $25 without GCU).

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

Ps4 version is also $25 on Amazon.

What about the steam version?

4. That's the price I was looking for.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

5. Steam was like $36 or something earlier today, but the sale ended at around 10pm. Hoping for Christmas sale bigger discount.

Guess I'll dump this in this thread: http://www.classification.gov.au/Pag...0tWHsHBG9lWpXU

TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES: MUTANTS IN MANHATTAN
    Author PLATINUMGAMES
    Publisher ACTIVISION PUBLISHING

7. The new WayForward, but with excellent non-licensed games.

8. if they turn leonardo into raiden I'll play it

So I got this yesterday and beat it today after work.

The Bad: Its short. You can beat the main game in 5 to 6 hours. There is little diversity in the areas and they are a little linear. Guns are a little useless in this game. And the story is recycled garbage. Its mostly a retread of the live action movies and the tv show TF Prime.

The Good: Its a lot of fun. And satisfying. And 80 to 90 % Generation 1. And Optimus and Megs sound good. And the areas you do get look nice. Lastly, Grimlock is spot on for the old cartoon, and I don't know why Yeller does not own this game yet.

I played a lot of the game with Grimlock. That was a lot of fun. You can do all kinds of cool stuff like jump in the air, transform into a trex and fall on your enemy. And you can breath fire. And the speed parts your a trex and you just blaze through shit.

When I beat the game, I restarted as sideswipe or whatever the red sports car was. That was a lot of fun too. Like, when you're about to get hit, you can turn into a car and zip around and swing the back of the car around like Brock Samson then charge at them, transform into a slow motion upercut, do a 4 hit combo, transform back into a car, flip and hit them in the face with the backside of the car

You can also get some slow motion for dodging attacks, which also feels good. Like, you can read a punch, dodge, punch them, then doge their next punch, etc.

Its a shame that there isn't more game to go with the battle engine and character models.

If you like the characters, and platinum battle engines, it is worth the $25 or below price. Its not perfect but it does a lot right.

10. My real complaint which should have been in the start is the inability to play cons.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL