Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dishonored 2 (PC, PS4, One)

1. Gold Dust Woman, heh. Perfect choice.

Based on the trailer, I'm guessing (and hoping) this has more infiltration-style missions, like the masquerade from the first Dishonored.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

2. Nothing? Since June?

So Bethesda is apparently not sending out review copies of anything anymore. Early impressions seem positive, but I'm eager to hear what people think.

3. All I've heard is that the PC version is unoptimized as fuck.

A review from a youtuber I like:

4. It runs ok on the PS4. I keep dying like a fucking hero as Emily though. I might just have to switch it back to Corvo.

5. Pee Cee
    Boo, Hiss.

6. Sounds like a disappointment.

7. Not a disappointment. Unless you're on PC I guess.

I restarted as Corvo. Maybe it's because I'm used to his skills, maybe its because I know the map and events better, but I'm progressing much more smoothly with him than I did with her. You lose all of the powers you got at the beginning of the game, because of course you do, but there are upgrade items everywhere, so i don't think it would take that long to get it all back.

8. I really enjoyed Dishonored 1, but I don't know, I kind of feel about this the way I did about DX MD. Both seem totally skippable.

9. I mean, sure, if you are overwhelmed by awesome right now there's not really a need to play it immediately. Wait till February when it's dead and you're bored out of your mind. If I recall the first one came out during such a dead time and benefited from that strategy. But I'm now 8 hours into my Corvo run after putting at least 3 into the Emily attempt. I've just unlocked time manipulation (went for powerful teleport and various health level ups first) and I'm feeling like things are just starting to roll. The story is interesting enough, and some of the levels are pretty ridiculous. There's a level that reminded me of the Water Temple from Ocarina of Time. But with no water.

It feels like they have upped the level of difficulty in the game. If you make a mistake enemies will fuck you up. Sword through the gut in two seconds deal. More enemies on screen too, so you can get ambushed and fucked up if you think you can walk around in the open.

10. I'm playing as Emily. Never got around to the first one, but I needed something to take my mind off this week. It's pretty difficult.
    Boo, Hiss.