Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 35678911 ... LastLast

Thread: Mass Effect: Andromeda (PC, PS4, One)

1. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Kazama View Post
    This made my morning. Even if I did have to clean coffee off my monitor.

Got you, bud.

2. The internet is having a field day with the fact that the lead facial animator is an attractive 24 year old woman with a short resume. I really hope they don't make this GamerGate II

3. Remember when the internet tried to file lawsuits about ME3's ending? This will be just as dumb.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Space Pirate Roberts View Post
    You mean the game parts of the game are pretty good? I'm fine with that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

5. Lots of games have good game parts

6. I'm only half (okay, less than that) paying attention. Are people freaking out because not every character looks like Barbie or is there something more to it?

7. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm only half (okay, less than that) paying attention. Are people freaking out because not every character looks like Barbie or is there something more to it?
    You should watch some glitch and facial expression videos on YouTube.

8. Do you even .gif bro?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

9. Let's be honest, nobody plays Bioware games because they look great or the combat is riveting. It's all about the story, branching dialogue, etc. I'll get to this someday.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    You should watch some glitch and facial expression videos on YouTube.
    Well, I've seen the one in fhis thread. I guess it's hokey. However, it reminds me of the chick from Crashing as she does the same thing and looks just as goofy.