Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 356789 ... LastLast

Thread: Horizon: Zero Dawn (PS4)

1. I am really, really liking this game. It is exceeding my expectations in every way. Looks better than I would have expected from any console games, plays at least as good as any other third person shooter, music is great, locals are great, RPG elements are better than I expected.

Man, this is a great new IP.

2. Icarus ruined this game for me, every time I see it come up I now think of Warwick and start giggling.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    I am really, really liking this game. It is exceeding my expectations in every way. Looks better than I would have expected from any console games, plays at least as good as any other third person shooter, music is great, locals are great, RPG elements are better than I expected.

Man, this is a great new IP.
    I agree with all of this. I honestly didn't know it had the Rpg style hit marks. I think I'm going to play through Zelda first though before I really dig in.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

4. I bought this on a whim and am really enjoying it. It's absolutely gorgeous, and I love the huge world and all the different machine animals. Exploring ruins is fun, and setting traps to kill those damn Sawtooths is very satisfying. This is a really great game!

5. I don't believe it

But I want to

6. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    I don't believe it

But I want to
    You need to belive it.

The only bad part about this game is that it came out three days before Zelda. Everything about this game is ridiculous and polished.

I can't stress enough that the basic game play, visuals and mechanics aren't all there is. The way this story is unfolding, the way the world is opening up and you discover its secrets, it's just really fucking good stuff. If you play this game for ten hours and never finish he story you are missing the fuck out.
    Last edited by Opaque; 04 Mar 2017 at 03:03 PM.

7. Played a few more hours. Holy balls its way better than I thought it would be. I honestly thought it was going to be just super pretty FarCry 4. It's more new Tomb Raider than anything.
    Took my Pro to my brothers house to try on 4K tv. Holy shitballs, the game got even better looking! This game is insane.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

I fell asleep during the tutorial.

I was four l's in though.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Cowutopia View Post
    I fell asleep during the tutorial.

I was four l's in though.
    This. It took me a couple days just to get through that first area. It has picked up though.
    "Tick-tock"

I think the story is cool
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.