Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Horizon: Zero Dawn (PS4)

1. This is Far Cry Primal with better weapons, fighting, enemies, story and graphics. I just finished the 2nd chapter of Horizon this afternoon, and it had me thinking that I'll ever finish Primal after playing this far superior game.
    Last edited by gamevet; 05 Mar 2017 at 06:19 PM.

I'm level 16 now and still in the sacred lands. Is there a lot of stuff after meridian? There is a ton of content here.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

3. Most of the game is after Meridian. Almost all of the meaningful side quest chains start after it.

Maps for secret items available at vendors, so much collectathon. They are a fun challenge though.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie

5. I played about 4 hours last night. I finally finished the proving grounds, witnessed the horrific events and got my 1st mount. I'm only at level 10, but the amount of new things I can do has made a dramatic change for the positive.

6. I'm right near the end, but playing Zelda it's hard to go back.
    Boo, Hiss.

Is Zelda really that good? That's....unfortunate. I'm going to have to play it now. I haven't played a Zelda since Twilight Princess.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie

8. Quote Originally Posted by icarusfall View Post
    I'm right near the end, but playing Zelda it's hard to go back.
    I beat the storyline and did like 0% of side quests because of Zelda.

I'll go back and do then all in a month when I've burned myself out getting seeds and bugs.

9. There's some really poor design in how the main character controls. Alloy can hide in snow in a short-sleeved outfit without any problem, but if she should fall into a tiny crevice, you'd better reload your save. I've had to reload several times now because this finicky bitch keeps falling in holes she should logically be able to climb out of but can't.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    There's some really poor design in how the main character controls. Alloy can hide in snow in a short-sleeved outfit without any problem, but if she should fall into a tiny crevice, you'd better reload your save. I've had to reload several times now because this finicky bitch keeps falling in holes she should logically be able to climb out of but can't.
    That happened to me this morning. I basically turned her ever so slightly and kept jumping. It took about 45 seconds before I could finally free her from the hole I'd jumped into.