Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 57891011 LastLast

Thread: Horizon: Zero Dawn (PS4)

1. Huh. I've been all over mountains on the wrong sides without ever getting stuck.
    Boo, Hiss.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    There's some really poor design in how the main character controls. Alloy can hide in snow in a short-sleeved outfit without any problem, but if she should fall into a tiny crevice, you'd better reload your save. I've had to reload several times now because this finicky bitch keeps falling in holes she should logically be able to climb out of but can't.
    I never ran into this issue.

Like caverns or smaller holes?

3. Crevices and cracks on top of some mountains. I've had it happen a few times already. Annoying but not game-breaking or anything. It's odd that they'd put those there and not have the character be able to jump out of them.

I's been exploring the game world a lot, finding collectibles and upgrading my carry capacity. I found a valley with two thunderjaws and hauled ass outta there, lol. No way I can take those guys on yet. I did manage to defeat a stormbird in melee combat though! They're a bitch to tie down, even with the heavy rope.

The nice thing is it autosaves all over the place not just at campfires, but I've been stuck in a lot of terrain.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

5. That's weird. I've gone tons of places they definitely didn't want me to and haven't gotten stuck once. Huh.
    Boo, Hiss.

Once I rolled into a boulder and couldn't get out.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

7. Thanks Obama

8. I got stuck in a campfire after saving. Ha.

9. Quote Originally Posted by icarusfall View Post
    I'm right near the end, but playing Zelda it's hard to go back.
    Because you're liking Zelda so much or because it doesn't do things as well?

I'm really looking forward to Horizon but I picked up Zelda first.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    Because you're liking Zelda so much or because it doesn't do things as well?

I'm really looking forward to Horizon but I picked up Zelda first.
    At least for me it's because Zelda is possibly the best game ever made.

If Horizon had released two months ago I could have put 100 hours into it without looking at another game.