Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6891011 LastLast

Thread: Horizon: Zero Dawn (PS4)

The collect a thon stuff is not worth. I completed all sets. I guess it was nice as a sightseeing tour.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    I got stuck in a campfire after saving. Ha.

Burn!

Last edited by gamevet; 16 Mar 2017 at 05:58 PM.

The hunting grounds are worth. Completing all blazing suns gets you three highest tier weapons and they are pretty easy.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie

4. I was battling against a Sawtooth during my Saturday session with the game. It thought I'd encountered a glitch in the game when I saw a piece of the beast spinning for the longest time. It turned out that it was part of the physics engine at work. Guerrilla has put together a really amazing game engine.

The combat really is terrific especially when shit hits the fan.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie

Like when that second stalker finds you from behind and you dodge into the third one
    Pete DeBoer's Tie

7. The AI is creepy good. They'll find you once things start going to shit.

8. I love sneaking up and blowing off the components of one animal and then running into tall grass to hide while they hunt around, all pissed. Overriding stalkers and sawtooths and having them fight each other is awesome too. Protip: DO NOT hang around while two snapjaws fight each other. It's fucking Jurassic Park-level madness.

9. It definitely reminds me of Jurrasic Park. It's cool to over-ride the seekers and watch them hunt like Raptors.

10. Finished the storyline for this last night. Holy balls the end fight does not suffer fools. I had been getting away with corrupting one or two enemy bots in big fights so they would whittle themselves down, but that doesn't fly when the bots are already corrupted.