Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123457 ... LastLast

Thread: Horizon: Zero Dawn (PS4)

1. It'll be the next Last Guardian. It won't come out until PS6.
    Last edited by gamevet; 09 Jun 2016 at 06:29 AM.

2. The game looks great with the cool post apocalyptic/prehistoric setting but the robo dinos just look fucking stupid.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

3. Whaaaat? It's like if ACE Team was suddenly given a massive budget. The robo dinos are the coolest part!

5. Quote Originally Posted by No One View Post
    It's like if ACE Team was suddenly given a massive budget.
    That would be THE BEST.

6. So this is getting excellent reviews. I'm tempted but hoping for a PC version, not through any console bias but because that's where it's most convenient to do long-form gaming for me currently. Much as I like my PS4 and Horizon looking like exactly the type of game I'd put time into (and it's come a long way since that first video) I'd probably end up putting a couple hours in and then drifting off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUpPYvELLB8
    The promotional material looked fine. Then I saw this. I shown it to my wife afterwards. I didn't know that she had it preordered. It was canceled. I'm still thinking there might be a No Man's Sky type of blowout where supply far surpasses demand.

I guess scenes like this is the result of budget and time restraints. I can't imagine everyone involved looking at it and thinking "Yes, this is the best we can do".

e: The more I think about it, the more I'm inclined to believe the video is a deliberate overdub. If so, bravo.
    Last edited by dog$; 20 Feb 2017 at 04:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus View Post
    Good news, this game is taking so long you'll have another tax season before you start missing anything.
    Oh how right you were lol. Getting my ps4 soon. Just need to decide on nioh or blooodborne first

9. I don't know why anyone would think a Sony first party game would be coming to PC.

10. Didn't realize Guerilla Games was first-party Sony. Oh well.