Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 11212324252627 LastLast

Thread: No Man's Sky

1. I haven't played NMS. But just hearing all about the story of this game, it strikes me an awful lot like 'the Star Citizen that came out.'

I think even the alpha of Star Citizen actually has content.

3. I've got 41 hours in a game with no content? Not sure how that would work, honestly.

4. you dun goofed probably

5. 41 hours? Ouch.

6. "Ouch" because I'm enjoying a game you don't like? Pretty sure it doesn't work like that.

7. More like "Ouch, you poor masochist, why are you torturing yourself?" I initially really enjoyed NMS, but it lost it's luster really fast. Hey, at least you're getting your money's worth.

8. It's a relaxation game. Hop in my ship, look at a planet or two, jetpack-boost around the scenery, and put it away again for another day or two. Sometimes I shoot up a couple raiders or enforcer drones. It's not a fun-type game in the way Doom is, but more something to help shift the brain into a lower gear. I've got a couple complaints with the ship controls being both ultra-casual and not being able to rearrange a few permanent inventory items, but other than that it's a great chill-out game.

9. Quote Originally Posted by koda View Post
    I haven't played NMS. But just hearing all about the story of this game, it strikes me an awful lot like 'the Star Citizen that came out.'
    sounds like the opposite.

Star Citizen promised something initially and has gone way outside those bounds at the cost of a significant elongation of their release period.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    It's a relaxation game. Hop in my ship, look at a planet or two, jetpack-boost around the scenery, and put it away again for another day or two. Sometimes I shoot up a couple raiders or enforcer drones. It's not a fun-type game in the way Doom is, but more something to help shift the brain into a lower gear. I've got a couple complaints with the ship controls being both ultra-casual and not being able to rearrange a few permanent inventory items, but other than that it's a great chill-out game.
    You just wrote a whole paragraph to confirm what I already said.