Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: No Man's Sky

1. i hope not, but july or august isn't that terrible if that's all it gets delayed till.

2. Honestly I'd rather this come out in the fall so it lines up with my schedule better. I didn't realize the release date was supposed to be so soon.

3. The official site is saying August 9

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/ga...-mans-sky-ps4/

4. I just did something that's a first for me- took a day off for a game's launch. It helps that I've got a few left for the year and I haven't had a day off in a while, but the point is I took it for a video game. Current plan is to start playing the second the game goes live and sit back in a combination of annoyance and amusement as whatever servers keep people in the same universe explode.

5. lol, that sounds awesome.

6. So, this was due out on Tuesday. Press outlets have gone to Video Games NY and bought their own review copy, and now HelloGames has decided to push the release back to Friday.
    What the FUCK is going on with this game.

(I'm looking for a local copy tomorrow)

7. I bet this game is crap. Way too much hype. This going to be like Spore disappointing.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

8. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    So, this was due out on Tuesday. Press outlets have gone to Video Games NY and bought their own review copy, and now HelloGames has decided to push the release back to Friday.
    What the FUCK is going on with this game.

(I'm looking for a local copy tomorrow)
    I bet the day 1 patch isn't ready yet.

9. Only NeoGAF cares about this game.