Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3567891121 ... LastLast

Thread: No Man's Sky

1. I found a planet where there were a large number of vocab stones lying around. I didn't want to leave I kept learning new words. I got up to 12.

2. I have 3 so far.
    Boo, Hiss.

3. I've got 15 or 18, and some other alien languages too.

Did you guys tell Atlas to fuck off or nah?

I did.

4. Told Atlas no. Probably shouldn't have, but I'm having just enough fun to beat down the frustration of not knowing what the hell I'm doing. Died about 15 minutes into it, because I can't let a sentinel go by peacefully. Well, until then I couldnt. Spent an hour and a half after that exploring, crafting, repairing, and upgrading.
    Then the game crashed.
    Set me back all the way to when I restarted after dying.
    That's enough of that for today.

5. I said yes.
    Boo, Hiss.

6. Captain's log. Landed on barren ice planet to see what it was like. Forgot I didn't have the fuel to take off again. Now I'm stuck in my cockpit waiting for this most recent storm to pass so I can hunt for fuel.

7. Some guys streamed being on the same planet (which is aparantly nearly impossible) and in the same spot and they didn't see each other.

So as of now your chances of finding someone are actually zero.

8. From a technical stand point the game suffers from some serious draw in and if you're going fast enough pop up. Also I've had the game crash on me twice. I was super fortunate one time I had just gone to my ship to offload a mountain of gold i had mined and then gotten out, which is when an autosave is created.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    Some guys streamed being on the same planet (which is aparantly nearly impossible) and in the same spot and they didn't see each other.

So as of now your chances of finding someone are actually zero.
    Yeah everyone is in their own individual instance.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

10. Supposedly it can still happen, but the servers are overwhelmed right now, according to Sean Murray. Something like 10 million species were discovered and uploaded last night.