Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: This Month's haul: October 2018

1. This Month's haul: October 2018

I got this book for $10 from Half-Price Books.

Attached Images Attached Images

2. Picked up a couple oldies: Tunnel Runner and Battlezone for 2600. I have never played TR before, and it is pretty amazing from what it can do with the hardware. The sound is especially awesome and ominous.

Battlezone isn't a particularly good game, but this was one of my first 2600 game we bought when I came to US. I pretty much played this game for probably a couple of years. The muscle memory came back immediately and got a pretty high score. Graphics is pretty horrible and Robot Tank (Activision) outclass it.

3. Console Wars is good entertainment, but it's no history book. It drives me nuts that people consider it one.

4. I know. I need to buy your book. Actually, I need to buy both of your books.

5. Got that humble bundle with Momodora and Nuclear Throne. Also bit the bullet and picked up MM11 with a greenmangaming code.

I want to finish up CrossCode first, though. GOOD SHIT that is flying under the radar.

6. BTW, would anyone like a Wuppo code? It's really quite a decent little game.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Toupee View Post
    Got that humble bundle with Nuclear Throne.
    Thanks for the heads up.. been wanting that for awhile.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

8. Black ops 4:No Tarded Jetpacks Ed.

I like it so far, big surprise!
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

9. Dragon Quest XI for PS4. Won it in a random draw so I am looking for many hours of JRPG. Speaking of which, I bought Xenoblade Chronicles 2 about a year late and like it quite a bit. Took about 15 hour to get comfortable with the ridiculous number of systems/upgrades/etc. It is unnecessarily complicated but the game is addictive.

10. I’m trying to play through the Wii version before I play Xenoblade Chronicles 2.

I picked up Monster Hunter 3 for the Wii U on the cheap.