Page 1 of 27 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: No Man's Sky

1. No Man's Sky

Do we really not have a thread for this?

Click for full size

http://www.twitch.tv/playstation/v/6223034

40:28 for the presentation during the Sony conference.

This is a pretty good intro to what the game is about.

I've been frothing over this for a while. The art direction is beautiful and the concept/theory/promise is incredible. I love the legitimate sense of mystery inherent in this game. The very idea that they've created a world that is impossible for even the developer to fully explore is fascinating.

I think the best way to get interested in this game is simply to hear Sean Murray talk about it.
    Last edited by cigsthecat; 15 Jun 2015 at 11:13 PM.

2. Yeah, this is the reason I bought a ps4 a few months ago when i had a few extra bucks. Super psyched for it.
    Boo, Hiss.

3. This is the only game i care about.

4. NMS blog: http://www.no-mans-sky.com/2015/06/e3-2015/

This isn’t all we’re doing at E3 this year. We wanted to let you know about a few more things you can expect from us.
    Wednesday 4.20pm PT: Gamespot E3 Live
    Thursday 1pm PT: PlayStation Livestream
    We’ll also be talking to as many press as we possibly can, and showing them the game. Look out on your favoured local outlet for more

5. So this got delayed until June next year.

6. My money is on Holiday 16. It's just way too damn ambitious for that skeleton crew.

7. Well its the first time there's been an official release date of sorts, so who knows.

9. If anyone missed it, Sean Murray's demo on Colbert a while ago was wonderful. I'm still all about this, they can take as long as they need.

10. Exactly. If this turns out poor I'll be legit disappointed.
    Boo, Hiss.