Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 717192021222325 ... LastLast

Thread: No Man's Sky

1. Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    Yeah, but only if the game has been played for less than two hours. They've waived that requirement for NMS. Sony and Amazon are doing it too. All are refunding, regardless of playtime.
    Sony gave me shit because I had completed 12% of the game.

2. Lol, Steam doesn't want it back.

3. I got somebody else on Sony. They were all ready to go and then said I couldn't because I had something refunded before.
    Me: No worries, take your time.
    Renato: I apologize for the refund not being processed at this time. Unfortunately the refund cannot be granted as per all sales being final and a request for refund for this reason has already been requested.
    Renato: Is there anything else I can assist you with today?
    Me: Could you tell me what was refunded?
    Me: Just curious.
    Renato: It was some content for Final Fantasy. Thank you so much for taking this issue to our hands. Hope you have an amazing night with your love ones. Take care!
    The agent has ended the chat.
    The content was the FFXIV beta that took place 2 years ago, and had the same ID as FFXIV base. It kept me from buying a collection that was on sale two months ago.
    A $0 refund kicked me out. I'm talking to them in the morning.

4. hurting that bad are ya?

5. He is
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

6. Actually yeah, got let go right after this launched.

Thanks though!

7. ?!

8. No Man's Sky

Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    ?!
    Yeah. Hired 5/10, promoted 6/10, let go 8/9.

Long story, but the person who had the job before me his checks in the safe that she didn't know how to process. Said checks were found, I had no knowledge of them, I was 89 days of a 90 day probationary period and shown the door.

Company is an absolute shit hole, I should have known from the turnover rate, but when you need a job, you need a job.

9. That blows. I hate the working world, it's just stupid rigamarole horse shit.

10. Yeah, well funemployment I guess. I've got some promising prospects, and have been working retail at night.