Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Hitman (2016; PC, PS4, One)

I got the elusive target in 4:45. That has to be one of the quickest, certainly while also getting 5 Hitman symbols.

Gah. I only got 4/5 Hitman symbols on the third Elusive Target. Someone found the body just before I made my escape, which cost me 20,000 points.

I read somewhere that getting five of these guys will unlock Barbie dress up or something, but the thrill remains in the hunt, and the one-shot nature really adds to the tension.

This is easily, easily the best game that no one is playing this year.

edit: The episodic releases of locales is working out better for me than I could have imagined too. I take time to complete more challenges than I ever would if the next level were immediately available. There are modes I haven't even touched yet and more levels coming, and I already feel I got my money's worth.
    Last edited by Yoshi; 10 Jun 2016 at 01:54 PM.

This one is going to be nuts:

edit: The next locale, Bangkok, is dropping August 16.
    Last edited by Yoshi; 05 Aug 2016 at 09:34 AM.

6. I started playing this. Got through the boat and the hangar. It's pretty rad. I appreciate that they guide you through stuff if you want but it's a bit too easy that way IMO. But this is the first Hitman I've ever played so I don't know how to approach the levels.

There seems to be a LOT of content here, even for the first episode $15 is a great value considering indie trash like Firewatch and Inside will run you $20 for about 2 hours of content each.

There is no wrong way to approach the levels, other than arguably just going on a murderous rampage. In fact, in this game you'll unlock a ton of check marks for doing the levels a bunch of different ways.

8. maybe I need to finally get this game

I could not agree with this article more. This game is actually better episodically.