Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 57891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Metroid Prime: Federation Force (3DS)

No point in buying this when you could spend your money on the new Style Savvy (SPOILER IT'S AWESOME).

2. Quote Originally Posted by Finch View Post
    tri force heroes was great from the one time i played it because no one would ever play it with me, not even the two people who said they would on some podcast thing

i expect the same thing to happen with this game except it's at least playable in single-player
    Tri-Force Heroes is great and a lot of fun if you play in "Local", I'm sure this is a lot of fun to play in co-op too. Nintendo releasing a bunch of local co-op games is like The Royal Society of Agoraphobics trying to hold a convention.
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.

There's no perfect way to handle lame duck hardware. Microsoft drops it a year early, Sony arguably supports it too well at the risk of its launch, and Nintendo is just keeping their JV developers working on it.

4. There isn't anything lame duck about the 3ds hardware, it's still a good system.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

What does that have to do with the fact that it's being replaced in six months?

6. I'm still not sure it is. The WiiU is for sure, but still waiting to see the full facts of the NX.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

That makes no sense. If you don't believe the independently corroborated NX information, then how is the Wii U for sure either?

8. I don't think anything has been confirmed beyond the fact that new hardware is dropping next year.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    That makes no sense. If you don't believe the independently corroborated NX information, then how is the Wii U for sure either?
    Because Nintendo has repeatedly been saying that they're dropping their next gen hardware next year, and the Wii U Zelda is being ported to it.

Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    I don't think anything has been confirmed beyond the fact that new hardware is dropping next year.
    Not by Nintendo, but everything in that Eurogamer report has been corroborated by third parties and by other media outlets. It's not official, but it's virtually certainly accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    Because Nintendo has repeatedly been saying that they're dropping their next gen hardware next year, and the Wii U Zelda is being ported to it.
    So hardware = console?