Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 689101112 LastLast

Thread: Metroid Prime: Federation Force (3DS)

1. Semantics!
    Boo, Hiss.

2. While this game may be lame, Next Level Games is not the JV developer division.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

So they're on par with Intelligent Systems and EPD for example?

edit: I would have thought you'd put a little more value on the Fire Emblem or Mario series than the Wii Punch-Out and 3DS Luigi's Mansion.
    Last edited by Yoshi; 22 Aug 2016 at 11:54 AM.

They did make Wii Punch Out, which is one of my favorite games from last gen.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    So they're on par with Intelligent Systems and EPD for example?

edit: I would have thought you'd put a little more value on the Fire Emblem or Mario series than the Wii Punch-Out and 3DS Luigi's Mansion.
    Seriously, there is not a roll eyes emoticon large enough for your Yoshi. I don't have the time or energy for the pedantic bullshit that this post is going to lead to.

And yes GohanX Punch Out Wii is one of the best games from last gen.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

Now you know how I felt when you posted that they weren't the JV team.

edit: Overheard at Nintendo HQ...

"We have two sets of development teams of varying talent levels."
    "We need to release some spin off garbage on lame duck hardware while also making sure our do or die new hardware is well supported out of the gate."
    "I know! Let's put the really talented teams on the spin off garbage! That'll secure our future in the hardware business!"
    Last edited by Yoshi; 22 Aug 2016 at 02:32 PM.

7. Honestly I think the non-JV teams are getting too much credit here.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Now you know how I felt when you posted that they weren't the JV team.

edit: Overheard at Nintendo HQ...

"We have two sets of development teams of varying talent levels."
    "We need to release some spin off garbage on lame duck hardware while also making sure our do or die new hardware is well supported out of the gate."
    "I know! Let's put the really talented teams on the spin off garbage! That'll secure our future in the hardware business!"
    Luigi Mansion on 3DS is really good. I don't think that is a JV game or anything.

9. Considering the post's source was part of TNL's JV team, I wouldn't sweat it much.

Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Luigi Mansion on 3DS is really good. I don't think that is a JV game or anything.
    Right. We've established that they've made two good games in ~14 years. I'll even give them credit for Super Mario Strikers, since that changes nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Considering the post's source was part of TNL's JV team, I wouldn't sweat it much.
    Thank goodness. The Gatorade mixer is here. I was getting thirsty.

I don't understand how that statement was even controversial. The very nature of their products makes it obvious that Nintendo thinks of them as JV, even if they sometimes do a good job when given a less-than-major assignment.
    Last edited by Yoshi; 22 Aug 2016 at 03:40 PM.