Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 79101112 LastLast

Thread: Metroid Prime: Federation Force (3DS)

1. splishy splashy, giggle, giggle

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	yoshi-30-2-kilometer-away-active-3-hours-ago-about-1182434.png 
Views:	244 
Size:	97.0 KB 
ID:	79361

That seems both topical and not personal at all.

3. Yoshi is Chairman Mao?

4. The most fucked up thing about that pic is that he convinced someone to take it for him.

5. So what's up? No actual impressions of gameplay?

Did anyone actually play it? Or ya'll just wanna bicker. JJ from 8-4 podcast said it was actually pretty fun and faithful to Metroid Prime universe, setting-wise anyway. I'm wondering if people are just judging by face value.

6. I'm enjoying it, for what it is. It's NOT Metroid Prime but it's a competent (really impressive for a handheld) FPS that can be played in bite sized chunks that provides a "side story", if you will, to the Metroid universe.

7. Are you playing on a new 3ds?
    I'm skeptical of any fps on console with a single analog stick.

8. New 3DSXL. It has a control option that uses the nub (which sucks) but the standard option uses a setup like Splatoon. It took me awhile to get used to it but I've come to accept it and it works well. It's not for everyone but it's NOT an abomination like some people would have you believe. It's a solid title.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Deewtaei View Post
    I'm enjoying it, for what it is. It's NOT Metroid Prime but it's a competent (really impressive for a handheld) FPS that can be played in bite sized chunks that provides a "side story", if you will, to the Metroid universe.
    Thanks for the impressions. Sounds like "not the Metroid game people wanted, but not absolute garbage."

10. It's as quality as you'd expect from Next Level Games, whatever that means to you. It's pretty good, especially impressive for the hardware. Controls are a little fiddly, as you'd expect, and while single-player is possible and enjoyable, it's made for multiplayer.
    Donk