Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 79101112131525 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Mario Maker (Wii U)

1. Dude was talking in a podcast as if he was a representative of Nintendo as a whole without company permission. I'd get fired instantly from my job if I did that as well.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

Agreed, but his perspective was a strange and unique one too. It was essentially a fanboy speaking as an insider. The typical Nintendo can do no wrong was actually turned back against its fans.

3. I don't know how saying that NeoGAF is a bunch of obnoxious idiots is speaking anything but the understood truth. People who were actually offended over it either only read the NeoGAF thread title and at best most of the first post without actually listening to the podcast or they're babies who cry over everything.

That stuff about Miyamoto and Sakurai was crazy though. When i was listening to it last week i was thinking that maybe it really was some kind of crazy new super open Nintendo, but looking back, wow, what did he think he was doing?
    Donk

4. http://www.chaingangmedia.com/ptg76/ Everyone should listen to it just in case it gets taken down.
    Donk

5. Finch's only saying that because Speed Racer.

6. They said bad things about Speed Racer because they're bad.

Apparently he was ranting on other podcast too (that got taken down): http://geekswithwives.com/chris-pran...from-nintendo/. I seriously can't tell if he was stupid or he wanted this to happen.
    Donk

7. Movie of whatever year that was. For reals.

8. Kicked the shit out of Iron Man, that's certain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

9. I made sure the minute I got a Bluray player, that I got Speed Racer (again). It's great.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.