Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2131333435

Thread: Super Mario Maker (Wii U)

1. Super Famicom NEW LEVEL

Hi guys, been a while since I checked in, have been working on making more traditional levels and trying to cut back on difficulty while still making something interesting. This is a longer level with a few checkpoints and a couple of secrets. I was aiming for a 6/10 on difficulty while still being enjoyable for Mario Challenge runs. It's annoying coming up on one impossible level after another!

Temple of Goom: F1CB-0000-0175-CB4B

I found earlier I was so caught up in building everything at once some of my levels suffered, so lately I've been creating all the platforming before placing any enemies or power ups. I'm working on a few with this method now and hope to have something decent for you all soon!

Figured I'd list my two most popular maps as well.

Learning the Ropes: C4AD-0000-004D-7F5F

Learning the ropes was my first attempt at making a level that would feel at home in a mainline Mario game. There's nothing insane going on here just some platforming and a few secrets.

Spicy Castle: 955A-0000-0025-1C41

I think this is the first castle I made. It's short, and the fireballs are hectic. I'm not sure why it strikes a chord with people.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Spent; 07 Jan 2016 at 03:31 PM. Reason: Added screenshots
    Quote Originally Posted by remnant
    I live in the fastlane bitches.
    Quote Originally Posted by diffusionx
    Thats how we roll, ride or die bitch.

Can someone add 3DS to the thread title based on the Direct announcement of the retard version?

edit:

Last edited by Yoshi; 01 Sep 2016 at 12:27 PM.