Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: The Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes (3DS)

1. I now have this game and will play. IM me or something, guys. Sheesh.

2. I have this game too, but I haven't played it much. When I get back from my vacation on Monday, I'll be interested in playing with you guys.

3. You might want to stick to just palling with us, too. Randos can be a real horrible crap shoot.

4. I own it but haven't booted it up yet. Would be interested in teaming up.

5. Randos are fun because of how bad they are...

speaking of bad i'm real bad at being free when you are playing this. Let's set up a time for the week after Thanksgiving
    Donk

6. It seems the only time I get to play this is when I'm somewhere I don't have access to the internet. My biggest issues is some boss battles and levels really should have been tweaked for the single player experience. IE have a slightly different version for playing single player.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

7. Not to mention the Challenges are impossible on your own.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

8. I've only tried a few of those and yeah some seem near impossible with out other people. I feel like Single player was only tacked on to make it more palatable. I sort of think they wanted this to be a multiplayer only title. I'm torn in a ways with how I want this game to do. A part of me doesn't want it to do that well because mutiplayer Zelda is not something I want to see more of, of course a part of me hates to see any game that has effort in it do poorly. I just really don't want them to take sales of this to mean they need to make more multiplayer zelda titles.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

9. It isn't going to do well so don't worry about that. It'll hit a couple hundred thousand worldwide and probably very easily make back what was invested, but it's probably the lowest selling Zelda title besides the CD-i titles. It really isn't a single-player experience at all, i don't think they should've even bothered with single player in the state it's in. I don't even think "Zelda" should be featured so prominently in the title.
    I wish this would do well because it's a weird and fascinating little thing. I don't think anyone's very interested though. I can't get people i know to play this game with me even though you can play with others off of a single cart. i'll never get those special suits...
    Donk