Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer (3DS)

1. JP release date: July 30th, 2015
    NA/AUS release date: September 25th, 2015
    EU release date: October 2nd, 2015

http://www.animal-crossing.com/happy-home-designer/

Could have sworn Finch posted this recent Japanese Overview trailer, but maybe not. This looks much better than initially thought, could be quite interesting. The revamped inventory and item placement are tremendous.
    Last edited by Geo; 04 Sep 2015 at 10:48 AM.

2. If Animal Crossing is a non-game, this is a non-non-game. I don't understand why I want to be playing this at all.

3. Skipping this one. Give me real Animal Crossing or give me death.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Geo View Post

JP release date: July 30th, 2015
    NA/AUS release date: September 25th, 2015
    EU release date: October 2nd, 2015

http://www.animal-crossing.com/happy-home-designer/

Could have sworn Finch posted this recent Japanese Overview trailer, but maybe not. This looks much better than initially thought, could be quite interesting. The revamped inventory and item placement are tremendous.
    I posted it on Twitter. It's fun. I'd talk about it but it's as much as a waste of time as responding "I'm so disinterested I had to post about it"

5. I was asking an honest question because I own it. I really want to like it, but I'm trying to discern the purpose!

If it's just "design every house in the village", the purpose is going to have to be "give everybody the weirdest house possible". Lately it's been " house full of chairs" for everyone in my game.

6. now that i can make my own custom design tiles Isabelle is going to live in Isabelle House
    Donk

7. i wish everyone wasn't old people and people were playing this so i could see their houses because i love this not-game thing

Donk

8. If I still had my 3DS I'd get in to it, I think. The home stuff in Animal Crossing was fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

9. It was my favorite thing to do in New Leaf but here it's a lot more easy to manage (and you can create house after house after house). If you liked house arrangement in ACNL this is the game for you.
    Donk