Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer (3DS)

Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer (3DS)

I originally had this in the eShop thread, but this is unbelievably a $40 retail release.
    Last edited by Yoshi; 17 Jun 2015 at 11:35 AM.

2. I'm intrigued (AC is huge at my house), but not $40 intrigued.

3. Yeah, my guess is that these were new feature ideas for a sequel and instead was turned into this piece of shit. This all should really be in the real game. It's a natural progression that would make the next one actually feel like a sequel instead of a rehash.

4. I like the idea of being able to make a playground and school and shit like that, but yeah, it really should be in a proper sequel.

5. This didn't look great at first but now it looks like its different enough to be an enjoyable thing that doesn't require quite the time sink as the normal games (250 hours later...)

Quote Originally Posted by Glass Joe View Post
    Yeah, my guess is that these were new feature ideas for a sequel and instead was turned into this piece of shit. This all should really be in the real game. It's a natural progression that would make the next one actually feel like a sequel instead of a rehash.
    Did you sell your wii u or lose it in the divorce? You've been a real turd lately.
    Donk

6. No, I sold it. I'm just nasty because I'm old. I'm not lucky enough to be divorced yet.

7. look what japan gets

Click for full size

Click for full size

i want to play this game.

Click for full size

Click for full size
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Donk

8. What a charming looking system!
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

God damn it. That reminded me that I was hoping for a special *new* announcement for us.

10. If it happens, they will announce the New 3DS for North America in a Nintendo Direct closer to the holidays than E3 right now, likely tying its launch with new software - as they did the 3DS XL with NSMB2, the 2DS with Pokemon XY, and the New 3DS XL with Majora's Mask 3D and MH4U.

Probably Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer in September, considering the use of the amiibo cards, with Chibi Robo coming out the next month.