Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 791011121315 ... LastLast

Thread: NieR: Automata (PS4) Yoko Tuttaro x Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by sleeve View Post
    It appears that you can take control of any non-boss robot in the game. I haven't figured out how to return to your original body after doing this, other than doing a manual save/reload or committing suicide.

I really like how the game uses perspective to play with the narrative, in a way that subverts the expectations of players of the original Nier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm on my second play through and was only able to do that 1 time. Do the gold robots count as bosses or something?

2. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    I'm on my second play through and was only able to do that 1 time. Do the gold robots count as bosses or something?
    I think the gold bots are story/quest related so you can't remote control 'em.

If you stealth hack a bot (do it without being seen), the remote control option comes up. Then you can daisy chain hack from that bot into the next and the next and the next and the next

The drill snake things are fun to mess around with!
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

No one wants to hear about your private life, sleeve.

4. How do you know, did he pm you?

5. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    No one wants to hear about your private life, sleeve.
    Joke all you want

I just got ending E

You motherfuckers BETTER THANK ME
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

6. so apparently this is really fucking cool? does it matter I know literally nothing about NieR? maybe better that way?

7. Quote Originally Posted by Toupee View Post
    so apparently this is really fucking cool? does it matter I know literally nothing about NieR? maybe better that way?
    It is really cool.

I never played the original NieR, but it's not a problem.

Watch one of the YouTube NieR plot summary videos and you'll be good. There's a 2-part one by some English dude that's pretty entertaining (about 30-40 minutes total).

On third play through. Well, that got harder.

Quote Originally Posted by sleeve View Post
    It is really cool.

I never played the original NieR, but it's not a problem.

Watch one of the YouTube NieR plot summary videos and you'll be good. There's a 2-part one by some English dude that's pretty entertaining (about 30-40 minutes total).
    >>people suggesting to skip the best rpg on the xbox360...

10. I don't see anyone suggesting that people skip Lost Odyssey
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.