Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 10121314151618 ... LastLast

Thread: NieR: Automata (PS4) Yoko Tuttaro x Platinum

1. There's only 5 real endings, and they're linked. The other 21 are joke endings for doing random things.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

2. I think I'd be pissed if I spent 60 hours on one of these things and got one of twenty one joke endings by accident, unless you have to do some real FAQ deep cuts shit to get them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

3. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    I think I'd be pissed if I spent 60 hours on one of these things and got one of twenty one joke endings by accident, unless you have to do some real FAQ deep cuts shit to get them.
    It's actually fun to get them. You get a brief game over, end credits whiz by, you go back to the title screen, and you start back from the last save point. So you don't lose any time.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

4. It's shit like "please save the world!" (choose "no" dialogue box) Game Over.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Dunlap View Post
    It's shit like "please save the world!" (choose "no" dialogue box) Game Over.
    What's up, Dragon Warrior.

6. Games are art omg
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

7. Quote Originally Posted by sleeve View Post
    It's actually fun to get them. You get a brief game over, end credits whiz by, you go back to the title screen, and you start back from the last save point. So you don't lose any time.
    Yeah, they're all a random action that causes the instant ending and that's it.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

8. I like Nier an awful lot - I wouldn't recommend someone interested in Automata play it as a requisite when they could get a story recap, though.

There's like...a ton of story/lore that is inscrutable even in a Nier playthrough. Would you also recommend people must play Drakengard, Drakengard 3, read the manga, watch the stage play, and fully invest in and experience every bit of content tied to this before they've earned the right to get into Automata? Or just let them catch up so they can see first hand why this series is interesting, using gameplay that isn't so clunky?
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

9. Thanks sleeve. I didn't even know this was coming to PC and picked it up for PS4. Oh well.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

10. Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    Cheeks, What the heck is going on with you today man?
    I actually appreciate his input here. I'm conflicted between trying to find and play the original first or to watch the videos before I tackle Automata.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.