Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8182021222324 LastLast

Thread: NieR: Automata (PS4) Yoko Tuttaro x Platinum

what a great time to be alive

Click for full size

Click for full size

2. Ban please

3. Emil showed up for (what I hope is just) the first time and I was so overcome with joy I legit squealed like a teen girl at a hardcore Norwegian death metal concert (that's what they're into these days, right?). Cheeks was right, I wouldn't have had that experience without playing the original first.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

4. Playthrough 3, holy crap. Shit gets real right off the bat. RIP 2B.

Huh, so Devola and Popola aren't actually the same set from the first game and don't remember those events eh? Riiiiiiiiiight. Fool me once, shame on you...

5. Pascal...

This isn't a video game. It's an experiment to see if media can induce diagnosable levels of depression.

They really are. Me and a irl friend call them feelbad games

That part. Man. It brings you so high. Like you're a fucking god. Then robs it all away.

8. If anybody out there is good enough to beat the Ending E credits without help, I actually feel sorry for them. What a beautiful moment, that could only be done in this medium - I wish Ebert was still around to see this. Also: fuck Yoko Taro for pulling the same save file stunt again, but this time in a way that makes you feel like a piece of shit if you run into it before you're ready and don't agree to it the first time. On the bright side, after thinking about it for a bit it can't possibly work the way it's presented, the math simply doesn't check out.

9. I know. Route C's later events hit like a ton of bricks. And, you do your damnedest to protect the child machines, but they do theirselves in. Very sad. What is more dangerous- the enemy, or fear itself?

Just to see what it was like, I tried the prologue in Very Hard difficulty. Smooth sailing until one hit from the first Marx. KTFO.

10. Finally found the right thread.
    This finally made its way to the Xbox and I’m so grateful. I’ve only played a few hours and I’m hooked. I didn’t realize what I was missing out on.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle