Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: World of Final Fantasy (PS4/Vita) ATBack Baby!

1. World of Final Fantasy (PS4/Vita) ATBack Baby!

So this trailer was kinda there during E3. Nomura chara designs...eh. Ride on monsters or have monsters ride on you? Weird, but neat.

Anyways, new kotaku article with details. ATB is back, and mon collecting is important (as you might expect).

http://kotaku.com/eight-things-you-s...nta-1712436225

snippets:

And Chiba says the plot won’t just be some rudimentary wrapper they slapped on to get you playing. “I personally worked on [Final Fantasys] VI, VII, and VIII so I’m trying to aim for that volume of a story that was in those titles,” Chiba said.
    It’ll have all sorts of characters and settings from other FF games. The trailer, for example, shows Cloud (FFVII) and Cornelia Castle from the original Final Fantasy. Chiba says you’ll be able to interact with a ton of characters, and that many of them will have their own sidequests and plots to follow as you go through the game.

2. Another really pleasant surprise from SE during E3. I'll definitely be snagging this on Vita.

3. I'm not sold, but I'm definitely paying attention.

4. i love those tiny peoples

i hate those Nomura people

but oh god that tiny lightning and faris. and oh look the monsters are helping! thank you tiny Ahriman! And the tiny little magitek armor! I hope the Nomura stuff takes a back seat like it looks like it's going to take.
    Donk

5. True story: I have been super excited for this and FF Explorers, and the latter comes out next month!

I might get both versions of Worlds since it supports cross-saves just for collecting on the go.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Finch View Post
    i love those tiny peoples

i hate those Nomura people

but oh god that tiny lightning and faris. and oh look the monsters are helping! thank you tiny Ahriman! And the tiny little magitek armor! I hope the Nomura stuff takes a back seat like it looks like it's going to take.
    I really like that the world is built around the tiny people, so every time they go Nomura the main characters intentionally look WAYYYY out of place.

7. WHAAAAAAAAAT

8. He's a weird exclusive dlc, though. Not sure how Mr. Enhander will be released in the US.