Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Gears of War: Ultimate Edition (Xbox One, PC)

1. Quote Originally Posted by jyoung View Post
    Perfect reply.

I've been playing Judgment on insane difficulty recently and while, yes the game narratively sucks, it's still fun as hell. Great idea on MS's part to include all the Gears titles as backwards compatible, I still hold out some hope that they get uprez'ed versions though.

2. CHAINSAW!!!!!!!
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

3. Great idea on MS's part to include all the Gears titles as backwards compatible, I still hold out some hope that they get uprez'ed versions though.
    It's going to be a while though before they send out those 360 download codes. We won't have them on release day because backwards compatibility doesn't officially go live until later this fall.

4. Quote Originally Posted by jyoung View Post
    It's going to be a while though before they send out those 360 download codes. We won't have them on release day because backwards compatibility doesn't officially go live until later this fall.
    Yeah that's the only thing that sucks about it.

I have all the Gears games digitally though so I don't really have to wait for codes but I'll have to wait all the same.

5. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    I am not ready.
    Are you ready now?

6. We all in for tonight? I've been talking to Cap and he's getting his E-Day Bunduru at Midnight.

7. Ill be on later on, but yes. Private matches FTW.

8. I know the fiancé wants to watch Furious 7 tonight, but I'll be on a bit before and after that.
    Last edited by ElCapichan; 25 Aug 2015 at 09:58 AM.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Netwurked View Post
    Are you ready now?
    I don't have a bone

10. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    I don't have a bone
    https://youtu.be/ZU2k-U2Ze0o?t=2m34s