Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: What Are You Playing? (Summer, 2015)

1. I restarted Bioshock 2 again this week after a four year hiatus. I got pretty far last time but for whatever reason I stopped. This is probably my favorite series from last gen (although I did not like infinite very much), the atmosphere is just amazing.

2. You finished 1 game out of 3 and the 3rd you didn't even like and that's your favorite series of the gen?

I like Infinite

Infinite reminds me of some kind of confederate disneyworld.

It really captures the weird way that rebels can love an idea of America more than the real America and end up destroying everything in the process.

Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    I restarted Bioshock 2 again this week after a four year hiatus. I got pretty far last time but for whatever reason I stopped. This is probably my favorite series from last gen (although I did not like infinite very much), the atmosphere is just amazing.
    Make sure you try the Infinite DLC. I suspect you'll like the setting better.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    You finished 1 game out of 3 and the 3rd you didn't even like and that's your favorite series of the gen?

I like Infinite
    I got pretty far into 2, I think I was close to 90% done. I finished Infinite so I am 2.9 out of 3 games done!

I don't hate Infinite, I just didn't care for the flying hook mechanic that made the game too easy, and the setting isn't as impressive as underwater buildings.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Make sure you try the Infinite DLC. I suspect you'll like the setting better.
    I will get to it someday, maybe I will pick up Infinite GOTY or something.

I am trying to think another series I might have liked better... Mass Effect is a close 2nd, but 3rd game again is weak and unsatisfying. Gears is another, same thing, 3 is terrible and I didn't even bother with Judgement.

6. The bullet time battles in Danganronpa are just fucking awful. I like the rest, but that shit is so unbelievably off putting.
    Boo, Hiss.

7. Currently,

The Witcher 3
    League of Legends
    Magic: Duels... maybe

And, sadly, about 45 seconds of Clicker Heroes every 12 hours. The first day I tried it I let it run overnight, and the following morning decided that I didn't want to be that guy.

8. Letting it run overnight and shutting it off to come back to it later are pretty much the same thing. It's not like Cookie Clicker where it had to be open to track.

9. Quote Originally Posted by koda View Post
    And, sadly, about 45 seconds of Clicker Heroes every 12 hours. The first day I tried it I let it run overnight, and the following morning decided that I didn't want to be that guy.
    Pigs. PIGS!
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

10. What is this clicker shit all over the place?
    Boo, Hiss.