Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9111213141517 ... LastLast

Thread: Mr. Robot

1. Holy shit this intro!

2. Jesus, it's more than the intro!

3. Wild episode man. The Darlene Angela mission is intense.

4. Okay, that was one of the most disarming 25 minutes of TV ever. That Budweiser commercial threw me into a time warp. All of a sudden I was back in the living room from my childhood. I usually don't "fall" for stuff like that, but this show man.....this show. I really thought I was losing it for a second.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

5. Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy View Post
    Wild episode man. The Darlene Angela mission is intense.
    It was another extended one shot again too. Sam Esmail is really killing it with those.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    Okay, that was one of the most disarming 25 minutes of TV ever. That Budweiser commercial threw me into a time warp. All of a sudden I was back in the living room from my childhood. I usually don't "fall" for stuff like that, but this show man.....this show. I really thought I was losing it for a second.
    Right? I was waiting for Up All Night, and then the AOL commercial, shit!

It went on for the length of a sitcom, that shit is BONKERS.

7. I'm still just sitting here thinking about it, how we're so #blessed to live in an age of TV that utilizes these mind bend techniques. I know that sounds kind of pretentious but I feel like there's so many things that a great TV show brings to culture.

Also Tyrell hopping around saying I AM A VERY IMPORTANT BUSINESSMAN was the best, i was laughing and crying all at once, please don't be dead bb
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

8. I was telling Chux last night that this show has officially bypassed GoT to be the best thing currently on TV.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

9. I would agree.
    I also no longer think E is committed or in jail. Self imposed exile, maybe.

10. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    bypassed GoT to be the best thing currently on TV.
    Talk about setting the bar low.

real talk - season 1 was definitely "best show on TV" caliber. S2 is quite good (the dining table dream sequence was something special) but hasn't really approached what S1 brought to the table when exploring the introduction to the characters & setting.
    Last edited by FirstBlood; 11 Aug 2016 at 08:23 PM.