Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 10121314151618 ... LastLast

Thread: Mr. Robot

1. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    I would agree.
    I also no longer think E is committed or in jail. Self imposed exile, maybe.
    The jail idea was nonsense from the start. I can see some kind of out patient clinic deal. That could work.

2. Telltale and Night School Studios(Oxenfree) just put out an iOS/Android game based on Mr. Robot. It's 2.99 and I bought it blind.

3. God damn it! Does that mean he's in jail for killing Tyrell? Edit: that doesn't work because he's getting out of jail. So many questions.
    Last edited by Rumpy; 18 Aug 2016 at 12:22 AM.

4. Holy shit. We shouldn't have banned whoever did the knife in asshole pic, because they just showed it on tv.

5. I refuse to believe what Mr Robot said early in the ep is true. It can't be.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

6. I don't think it is. Or at least, that's not the whole story.

he's gotta be in jail because of hacking, though it doesn't make a whole bunch of sense that he would be in some general DOC and not federal. Though, the adidas guy clearly has connections to Whiterose, so maybe he's in the white collar criminal wing??? Who knowwwws. If Tyrell is truly dead I'm gonna cry tho.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

7. He's in jail because of the thing with his therapists boyfriend. The guy had said he was already talking to the police about it
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

8. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    He's in jail because of the thing with his therapists boyfriend. The guy had said he was already talking to the police about it
    Why are we using spoilers, there are like 4 of us that watch it and we all watch when it airs lol.

Why would the therapist still talk to him then? Other than the fact that the boyfriend was a shitheel I guess.

Edit: Also I know bbobb is playing the game, so is Korly. It takes place in season one.

9. I watch it as well, but I only read this thread when I'm caught up. I was watching the most recent one late last night and kept falling asleep. So I'd wake back up and rewind it and ended up watching the whole thing about three times.

This show is pretty great. It would be one of the best things ever if Fight Club didn't exist.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

10. She's pretty broken as well so it makes sense.