Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 313151617181921 ... LastLast

Thread: Mr. Robot

1. Omg is my bb alive
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

2. Mr. Robot

Also they played my favorite Depeche Mode song and this music producer and I are very in sync.

3. Slow episode all around, until the very end with the big reveal.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

4. Slow but they covered a good amount of ground. Elliot disassociating that much was really disturbing. Angela keeps proving she's an idiot. N00b might be a better term.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    Omg is my bb alive
    I still think he might just be another Tyler Durden. Especially since Joanna greets Elliot with such familiarity, and her character was kind of the only reason I ever thought he might not be.

6. And you know, we never see him.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    I still think he might just be another Tyler Durden. Especially since Joanna greets Elliot with such familiarity, and her character was kind of the only reason I ever thought he might not be.
    I know the only thing is I think other people have mentioned Tyrell, but who the heck knows. Does that mean Elliot was the guy curb stomping hobos?

8. There's just no way a number of scenes work with Tyrell being Elliot. A major one being the board room meeting in season 1 about the first hack where Elliot, Tyrell, Gideon and Angela were all in the room and all interacted with both Tyrell and Elliot.

And Elliot went to Tyrell's office looking for him and the secretary told him Tyrell wasn't there and didn't work there anymore. If Elliot was Tyrell the reaction would be more of why are you asking about yourself.

Plus Gideon suspected Elliot was involved in hacking but told Tyrell about the honeypot which would make no sense for him to do if they were the same person.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

9. I don't like how focused this is becoming on contrived swerves (or maybe just the audience). It's starting to feel like the M. Night Shaymalan of TV shows.

10. Aughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh