Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: Mr. Robot

1. Pretty sure that Mr. Robot used to work at evil corp and knew dudes father
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

2. He has to have.

3. This episode certainly has been fun.

4. There hasn't been a bad episode yet. Really liked this weeks, fun espionage type plot.

5. I'm starting to wonder if Mr. Robot is Tyler Durden.

6. Starting to? They about beat you over the head with it the first two episodes. This last episode seemed like they tried to make it seem not quite as obvious. But he never interacts with the others and only Elliot, he always seems to know what Elliot is thinking, and they've made it extremely clear that Elliot is prone to delusions. Notice that EVERYONE calls it Evil Corp now? All we've been shown is twisted via the lens of Elliot's delusion.

7. Mr. Robot and Darlene directly argue about continuing without the Dark Army in the last episode. I'm only 10% against the Durden idea, this episode had the most effort put into it to swing it the other way.

8. Darlene=Marla.
    That's how she knew where Elliot lived.
    Yeah, she could have hacked that info too, or followed him...but I like my theory better

9. I was very annoyed with this show at first, but then Tyrell started playing a bigger part. He's my Character Kryptonite™ (i.e., sadistic sexually deviant businessman) so I'm on board now. I'm really looking forward to each episode.

I'm pretty positive that mr. robot isn't real, but on the other hand the whole crew may not actually exist.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

10. Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    I was very annoyed with this show at first, but then Tyrell started playing a bigger part. He's my Character Kryptonite™ (i.e., sadistic sexually deviant businessman) so I'm on board now. I'm really looking forward to each episode.

I'm pretty positive that mr. robot isn't real, but on the other hand the whole crew may not actually exist.
    I liked that Tyrell made that chick show him the business and he said "Thanks for a lovely evening" and peaced out.