Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2456781020 ... LastLast

Thread: Mr. Robot

1. So that's when they don't reveal it.

2. At the moment I'm not too worried about the plot structure because the show runner says he has a set beginning, middle, and end in mind. Mr Robot was originally a movie where the plot grew too big, so what we've got is season 1 as movie act 1, season 2 as act 2, and then...? I'm hoping they stick with the plan and wrap it up in three seasons, but it wouldn't be the first tv show to get inflated beyond sustainability by popularity. I'm hoping for a solid, timely end, though.

3. I'm PRETTY sure this show is going to crash and burn and jump the shark, but it's my underdog. here's hoping it gets even better.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

4. Show is fucking trippy. I started rewatching it.
    Tyrell is swedish. Episode 2 "his password was his wifes maiden name and the year of swedish something or other 66."
    When talking about Fernando, he says his password was eatadick6969 but types in bigpapi6969.
    I'm going to enjoy the ride, but trust none of the scenery.

5. I keep seeing minutes-long clips of old men talking about their dicks on this show on The Soup.

6. Before the push, robot placed his hand on elliot's shoulder and rubbed his back a bit. Elliot didnt shy away, flinch, or even register his being touched. TD confirmed.

7. Rewatched all episodes, and holy fuck, of all the things to miss, I had to miss the last few minutes of last week's episode which was a huge reveal. It look like theyre setting robot up to be real, but I still think he's TD. Of course, a real mind fuck would be that it was his mother that died.

8. Haha!

9. Well then.
    Boo, Hiss.

10. There's that.
    I guess Tyrell joining makes sense since Pops is "gone".