Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 46789101222 ... LastLast

Thread: Mr. Robot

1. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Did you forget again? Steph's your sister!
    uh oooooooooooooh.

2. i fucking CRIED! I had such a frustrating first week back at school and like, I wanted to watch this so much, haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

3. WHOA.
    That's why they delayed it alright.

4. Mr. Robot

Wait. Is Tyrell the actual dude?
    We've never seen Elliot's name anywhere, only Tyrell. It would also explain the encounter with his wife.

5. Ah fuck, i thought i read they were delaying it for two weeks.

6. Holy shit, that fucking ruled. Awesome season with an awesome end. Brilliant show.

7. Ha ha chux, your fb friends are tools.

8. SERIOUSLY.
    Like what the fuck.

9. Finally watched the finale. I don't think E is T, there'd be way too many plot holes opened if that were to be the case.
    One thing I've got to compliment this show on is the soundtrack. I normally don't pay too much attention to a show's music, I focus on dialog and scenery. But every song chosen for this series not only fit whatever scene perfectly but also complimented and elevated it, and had me searching for soundtrack listings so that I could find out the deets on stuff that was new to me.
    It's not often I'll rewatch a series (though having just done it with GoT), and this is the first series I rewatched before the season was even finished. Yes, on the surface it's fight club redux, but there is also so much depth to it if people can get over stupid shit like creepy stalkerface and the thousand yard stare that it's an incredibly rewarding watch.

10. Totally, the music just elevates it. I love how they do the title card every episode too.